PF12 ROLL CALL AND HOTEL INFO

19cturbo

I wish I was coming to see the car Jeph.

Thats too bad, I'd love to see yours in person too.

When are you leaving Jeph?

not sure yet, I have to work on Friday so I'm prolly leaving friday evening but not sure exactly when. I'll be rolling with a friend in his conquest as well but I think he'll be ready before me.

I can do that, I'd like to meet earlier but would rather meet than not. I'll get on chat tonight and hopefully see ya there.

Chad-

I talked to Joe tonight. He's fine with leaving at 3am. This will put us at the gas station in Lexington around noon-ish. Sounds like a plan... text me if you want. *716.247.0344*

I hope to get my car sorted out tomorrow. It's idling like crap....missing terribly. Drives fine mostly.......I'll prolly still come with it.

Edited by Coke

Cars fixed. Emissions Control problem someplace. I deleted it for now, I'll work on FIXING it when I return from PF. Car runs great now. I'm detailing the exterior right now.

1. Boostedquest89- 1 Quest and whoever else wants to party!

2. Tman and Jewelz76 ( #2 on the list cause thats how i ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!! )

3. 19cturbo-with 1-2 people

4. Nomad- 2 people

5. Intercooledflatty - no quest and 1 wife

6. BOHO - 1 quest and 1 cooler

7. Tim-si - 1 quest

8. danmanTSi-1 starion 2 people

9. Blue - 2 peepz so far

10. PDog- 1 Quest

11. Austin88ESIR- 1 person.

12. Bad2Rass- 2-4 people.

13. sellerfeller - 1 starion & 1-5 starquesters

14. carguygibby- 1 Conquest

15. Coke - 1 Conquest, 1-2 people

16. Logikfive - 1 Conquest, 1 person

17. Michael Knight - just me

18. David88Qst - 1 Conquest, 2 people

19. Convette - 1 racecar (hopefully) and a mrs.

20. BigJohn - MPI Mighty Max

21. TSIGal - 1 conquest, 2 people

22. Ken B.

23. HapkidoPrincess/Conquestguy 2 people <---Tentativee

24. ATCLen - 1-Conquest 2 people ( Vic and Sophie )

25. Dad- 87 Shetland and the Mrs.

26. HotrodTSi 1 Conquest, 2 people

27. Jimmy

28. Minagera

29. Frenchi 1conquest, 2 people

30. Fanta - tentative ( plus people tentative, plus SQ tentative :ph34r: )

31. Ironside - 1 Starion 2 people and a big cooler...party on Wayne.

32. riceboyler - plus 2 people (wife and son), SQ tentative

33. Esirtype? - Not in the Starion - plus the wife

34. jeph_tsi - 2 quests 2 people

35. Kidjc - 89' SHP & Me (been here since Monday the 2nd, have'n good times w/ those early birds already here/ Fireworks tonight :D )

it'll be nice to meet all of you in person! maybe a couple more people coming with me but only me with my 1jz and my friend Kevin with a stock silver 89 (not on the board) for sure right now.

I was about to begin packing my car and then I realized I can't yet. I have an appointment at 7:30PM for a wheel alignment at my work. I can't have any 'load' or it'll effect the measurements. I'll have to wait until I get home around 9pm before I can begin loading the car. Bummer.....I guess I'll start CLEANING the inside in the meantime at least. I might re-set my ISC and TPS again before I leave too.

I WILL BE BRINGING A COPY OF THE FSM FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL MODEL YEAR, ALONG WITH THE TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) BOOKS FOR 1984, 1985, 1986, AND 1988 FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WOULD LIKE TO FLIP THROUGH THEM. YOU'LL FIND SOME INTERESTING REVISIONS AND FSM EDITS IN THESE BOOKS.

PLEASE DO NOT BE SHY TO ASK ME FOR A BOOK TO BROWSE THROUGH. I AM BRINGING THEM FOR YOU!!!

I will be rolling out tomorrow at 4pm or so in my truck, so if anyone needs a part or anything let me know and I will throw it in the truck. You can post here,email, or text me.

Minagera@gmail.com

256-508-9819

Could you bring a parking brake cable with ya?

I may have to pass - my grandmother had passed away unexpectedly last week so the week long last minute trip to Canada and back took out a large chunk of change I had for this. :( We shall see at the moment. Edited by Fanta

We are all sorry for your loss Justin. Its tough whenever or wherever it happens. Be sure to reach out to any of your many friends on here if you need someone to listen.

I'm planning on leaving work around 12, so I should be showing up no later than 4. Only planning on making one stop... for some cheap SC gas. I will probably drive Area 32 on the way there since it's on my way anyway. This will be the first time I show up in a dirty car too... as soon as I wash it it will rain. First time for everything, no? Edited by Truth

1. Boostedquest89- 1 Quest and whoever else wants to party!

2. Tman and Jewelz76 ( #2 on the list cause thats how i ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!! )

3. 19cturbo-with 1-2 people

4. Nomad- 2 people

5. Intercooledflatty - no quest and 1 wife

6. BOHO - 1 quest and 1 cooler

7. Tim-si - 1 quest

8. danmanTSi-1 starion 2 people

9. Blue - 2 peepz so far

10. PDog- 1 Quest

11. Austin88ESIR- 1 person.

12. Bad2Rass- 2-4 people.

13. sellerfeller - 1 starion & 1-5 starquesters

14. carguygibby- 1 Conquest

15. Coke - 1 Conquest, 1-2 people

16. Logikfive - 1 Conquest, 1 person

17. Michael Knight - just me

18. David88Qst - 1 Conquest, 2 people

19. Convette - 1 racecar (hopefully) and a mrs.

20. BigJohn - MPI Mighty Max

21. TSIGal - 1 conquest, 2 people

22. Ken B.

23. HapkidoPrincess/Conquestguy 2 people <---Tentativee

24. ATCLen - 1-Conquest 2 people ( Vic and Sophie )

25. Dad- 87 Shetland and the Mrs.

26. HotrodTSi 1 Conquest, 2 people

27. Jimmy

28. Minagera

29. Frenchi 1conquest, 2 people

30. Fanta - tentative ( plus people tentative, plus SQ tentative :ph34r: )

31. Ironside - 1 Starion 2 people and a big cooler...party on Wayne.

32. riceboyler - plus 2 people (wife and son), SQ tentative

33. Esirtype? - Not in the Starion - plus the wife

34. jeph_tsi - 2 quests 2 people

35. Kidjc - 89' SHP & Me (been here since Monday the 2nd, have'n good times w/ those early birds already here/ Fireworks tonight :D )

it'll be nice to meet all of you in person! maybe a couple more people coming with me but only me with my 1jz and my friend Kevin with a stock silver 89 (not on the board) for sure right now.

36. 87quest-TSI 1 Conquest 1 person

I am leaving here from Charlotte in a few minutes. I should be there around 11:30am. if anyone wants to meet up give me a call or text 980.428.6556

Also I will have a few peoples strut bar sets with me and a few extra if anyone is interested.

Shawn

I am leaving here from Charlotte in a few minutes. I should be there around 11:30am. if anyone wants to meet up give me a call or text 980.428.6556

Also I will have a few peoples strut bar sets with me and a few extra if anyone is interested.

Shawn

Your M3 sounded absolutely amazing (looked really good too)! I remember when we pulled up next to it, I was thinking I had seen pictures of it somewhere and then I saw it this morning on the thread. Beautiful car!

alright, im getting upset. i was supposed to be there and this is the first pf ive missed since 02. i thought i was going to be able to handle not going this year but im pretty unhappy about it. sucks arse that i didnt make it. yall post me up plenty of pics and i want to hear the stories.

what happened this saturday night? i know something did.

It was great seeing all the old-timers and meeting the first-timers also. Had a lot of fun. Back home safe and sound now, just a little tired. And for those that know me, you won't believe this but I only drank 5 beers and 2 hard lemonades the entire time :)

Jimmy