TheTexan88

AzStar

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David is a grumpy guy that might not send you the correct part the first time but if your nice to him he might send you the right part.

If you upset him he'll give you allot of grief.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought one of Davids new blue powder coated Mitsu valve covers.

Great price, comprehensive information and shipping details. Product was exactly as advertised and packed professionally.

No monkey business

Dave's THE MAN!

I'll buy from him again for sure

A+

-e

• 1 month later...
Not to changee the subject, but have any of you seen what this guy Metric on kelly's forum has said about thetexxan(David Springer) on a wrong flywheel that David accidentally shipped to him, they erased my post and banned Land Rocket, I know David and he tried to rectify the problem but the guy filed a paypal complaint immediately after receiving the wrong part the threatened him and his sister and then got Kelly involved by saying David insulted him. i know David from doing business with him and I have never heard him say a bad thing about anyone and he always delivers and if he makes a mistake he more then trieds to make up for it.

Not to changee the subject, but have any of you seen what this guy Metric on kelly's forum has said about thetexxan(David Springer) on a wrong flywheel that David accidentally shipped to him, they erased my post and banned Land Rocket, I know David and he tried to rectify the problem but the guy filed a paypal complaint immediately after receiving the wrong part the threatened him and his sister and then got Kelly involved by saying David insulted him. i know David from doing business with him and I have never heard him say a bad thing about anyone and he always delivers and if he makes a mistake he more then trieds to make up for it.

I did and saw the bunch of garbage on this thread before someone cleaned it... the only place you'll get the whole unedited stories lately (and on many things) is www.26liter.us - new style, forums, etc...

I have dealt with David on multiple occassions, been to his house a few times, and have never had anything other than an outstanding experience. More often than not, you end up paying less than you expected and get more than what you needed. One guy out of this entire community gets a hair across his arse for an honest mistake and goes off the deep end. Relentlessly rants across multiple forums and makes himself sound like the ultimate crybaby and that the world should evolve around him. Get over it.

Hell, I sent the the first post about how David is an upstanding guy and would rectify any mistakes as soon as he knows about it. Said he hit the paypal complaint button too quick and they deleted my whole post. I have had dealings with Kelly even sent me a free set of visors for my car but I know David and will stand by him no matter what. So I guess I am going to get banned also.

dont sweat getting banned on kellys site.i got banned because i had the balls to call him out for interfering with my deal for the TEP stage 3 motor on this site.

And Kelly never gave a truthful anwser as to why he wanted his arch rivals motor.... i sometimes wonder if he buys from them under an assumed identity..

as far as texan88, he was the only one that could provide me with the parts i needed when rebuilding my 87..i have nothing but respect for him.

Monty

i've gotten alot of things from David in the past few years and came out with nothing but great deals.he's sent me a few wrong parts...but instead of me shipping back the wrong ones in exchange for the correct parts he's just shipped me the right ones and told me to keep the ones i didn't need.i've been to his house a couple times and have had a great time.he is another true asset to this community :D

I don't know this Metric character, but I know David well, and will vouch for him. I've traded with him alot, and he has always been up front and honest, and the few times I have seen him make a mistake, he always rectifies it quickly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...