SQC calanders 2012

Frenchi934

Sorry for not posting in here lately guys. My hard drive went kaputz. but luckily it was warrantied and i do regular backups so we're back and running. I know there are tons of great cars to put in here and lots of ways to do it but for this first one we're going to keep it simple. I'm going to try to get an assortment of cars, styles, and scenery.

I don't want to over complicate the calendar before it even gets off the drawing board. And as i said before. If this works out well we can make this a yearly thing. (I may also jump into printing posters as I have access to that now as well, but we'll see)

On that note: Consider this the 1 week notice for submissions. Those of you who have already submitted; Thank you! even if I don't personally reply to your submission It has been received (I'm getting many more than I expected which is a great thing!)

Thanks again guys,

Tyler

I'll buy at least one for sure. I'll hunt through my pics and see what I have.

There will also be a 26liter calendar for next year too, hopefully one that's not fit for sale on a family site ;)

I'll have to keep an eye out

Edited by psu_Crash

Thanks for the continued interest. I have a test tomorrow in a physics class so the past few days I've been studying for that. Ill have the poll up sometime later this week so everyone gets a free (albeit short) extension on photo submissions!

I have already got some really great photos! This is looking like it should be a great calendar