what drinks do you use to start your day?

patra_is_here

i used to drink two cups of coffee from the place across from my old shop, but now I've been getting 16ounce double shot cappuccinos. damn tasty i must say.

and if i'm hungover after a rough night, the morning starts with a couple beers and a shot, but that's not a common occurrence.

normaly 1/2 a cup off coffee and a couple cookies,,i need the sugar rush to get moveing :),, almost never finesh'd a full cup evem durring years of working

and coffeee only once durring the day ,morning after that i don't want any

i used to drink two cups of coffee from the place across from my old shop, but now I've been getting 16ounce double shot cappuccinos. damn tasty i must say.

and if i'm hungover after a rough night, the morning starts with a couple beers and a shot, but that's not a common occurrence.

WORD of caution if you have a predisposition to high blood pressure, or are trying to limit your sodium intake.

DO NOT consume water based beverages from a retail coffee shop.

99% of the established coffee houses and restaurants use softened water for their tap water source, in fact because most of them

use leased equipment, it is mandatory it is also mandatory in contractual agreements for guarantees of service and service contracts for their service machinery.

I brew my own coffee from bottled water and grind whole coffee beans I buy from Kona and Ka'u districts on the big island of Hawaii.

Who needs drugs when you have caffeine ?

Edited by Metric-man

WORD of caution if you have a predisposition to high blood pressure, or are trying to limit your sodium intake.

DO NOT consume water based beverages from a retail coffee shop.

99% of the established coffee houses and restaurants use softened water for their tap water source, in fact because most of them

use leased equipment, it is mandatory it is also mandatory in contractual agreements for guarantees of service and service contracts for their service machinery.

I brew my own coffee from bottled water and grind whole coffee beans I buy from Kona and Ka'u districts on the big island of Hawaii.

Who needs drugs when you have caffeine ?

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff408/n8tallica1/imagesqtbnANd9GcSCmyhgXLKz6f8zMkiCs.jpg

"I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it, I wanna taste it" :)

Coffee. My morning caffeine intake consists of a tablespoon of instant mix (suggested is 1 teaspoon) in a 20oz cup. About 1/3rd milk to cool it down (I hate sipping on hot drinks) after that I drink it all within like 3 minutes, take a dump if needed and then go on my day.

I dont always drink coffee, there were times where I ran out of instant mix and was too lazy to make the real stuff, which I have plenty off and 4 different methods of preparing real coffee, anyway, so otherwise just a glass of water after brushing my teeth, or tea.

There's something amazing about a hot cup of coffee with the cream and sugar, and then you pour that screaming coffee over some ice - the serious hot/cold mixture creates a different flavor.

Also I've lately gotten into the habit of mixing coffees ( e.g. 1/4 dark with 3/4 medium, etc )