Punched in face by cop...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She deserved every damn bit of it, you do not resist arrest.

That is my opinion also. If you resist the police, it's just gonna make things worse. That there had nothing to do with race or sex, she resisted, got violent with the cop and cop violence in return. Real simple. Stupid so called news always try to twist things.

I think she gave up her right to complain when she grabbed him. You don't get to pick and choose the way the cop regains control of the situation when you put your hands on him in an aggressive manner. How does he know your next move isn't going to be to reach for his gun? In hind sight, sure, he could have made a better choice. Perhaps an upper cut, lol. No, he could have used "different" force than to punch her, but whatever. In the heat of the moment he acted on instinct. She deserved it. I love how there isn't ONE black person being fair about it in that segment, and the lady saying she doesn't approve of someone "disrespecting" a police officer. That wasn't disrespect. That was physical aggression, boarder line assault against a uniformed police officer. The chief nailed it.

The cop did a good job of not over escalating force or a horrible job of under escalating force

the camera goes both ways in telling the truth

The ideal objective would be to hog tie the assailant just as backup arrives to confiscate the cell phones,

after arresting the accomplices/witnesses that were impeding an officer and interfering with an arrest.

One question that keeps bugging me is where were the cuffs ??

Why couldn't the cop cuff her ??

The more I look at that the more I think the cop was too brazen if you look closely in the first frames the cop doesn't expect the resistance and is totally caught off guard while looking at the girls "ahem" top .

I think there was some sort of sexual harassment going on there,

but that type of thing happens where ever you go...

just not always on youtube.

Cop on report

Girl on parole

It seems the girl who was punched likes to push cops.

Rosenthal was charged in November with second-degree robbery. According to prosecutors, she punched a 15-year-old boy in the face while she and a group of youths were on their way to a rave in South Seattle last Aug. 28. The boy told police that his cellphone and $20 were stolen in the incident. A 14-year-old boy told police that he was punched in the head and his hat was stolen.

Authorities say the case was dismissed when the boys refused to testify.

In April 2008, Rosenthal was charged with third-degree theft after she allegedly stole a minivan in Tukwila, prosecutors said. Kent police said she used a screwdriver to break the ignition and start the vehicle.

The charge was later amended to theft of a motor vehicle. Rosenthal was given a deferred disposition — charges would be dropped if she stayed out of trouble — because it was a first-time offense, said Ian Goodhew, deputy chief of staff for Prosecuting Attorney Dan Satterberg.

Levias(the one who was punched) was charged in February 2009 with third-degree assault after she allegedly pushed a King County sheriff's deputy down.

According to charging documents, on Feb. 3, 2009, deputies were called to the Ruth Dykeman Children's Center, a Burien center for troubled girls, in response to a report that Levias was being abusive toward staff. When Levias was confronted by Deputy Amy Zarelli, she pushed the female deputy, causing her to fall, charging papers said.

Levias was given a deferred disposition because it was a first-time offense, Goodhew said.

Link

This is why I respect the police. Everyone hates you, and everyone is always watching with a camera waiting for you to screw up. Being a cop has to be only the only job that sucks more than working at the DMV. You can't attack a policeman and expect hospitable treatment.

he had every right. She ought to be happy he didn't follow his training and use one step above what she had. Mace (which sucks because it gets all over the cop as well), tazer (not all cops carry tazers yet), or the asp baton (which is one BA stick). Shooting her would not have been justified, but, shooting the brother who was saying the cop shouldn't of did that would have been completley justifiable...lol That guy was PO'ing me during that entire video.

Also, he cuffed her, just, everytime he went to grab them, she resisted.

And, NO police agency is allowed to hog tie anymore. They found that when they do that, if your heart is racing a mile a minute from fighting...etc, then you hog tie someone. All the blood runs from their extremities to their heart and can cause their heart to explode.

My dad arrested a guy by hog tieing him, he was drugged up on PCP and resisting, but, he hog tied him and his heart exploded. He died on the way to the station.

They don't know if it was the PCP, the hog tieing, or the combination of both, but, let me just say this, my dad still has nightmares about it.

So...they don't do that anymore...

all that drama over what would have been a jaywalking ticket. i noticed he was was going to use the open hand and decided the he-- with it, i'll just knock the b---- out. she wanted it, she got it.

I have two problems with it. What kind of candy is this cop. He hit a young girl and didn't floor her. And look at him struggle with the other girl are you kidding does he have no fight training can he not pin a limb out. For the love of god pin a limb, slap the cuffs on drop her in the car and grab the other girl laying on the pavement that can't see and is crying because you broke her nose.

I have two problems with it. What kind of candy is this cop. He hit a young girl and didn't floor her. And look at him struggle with the other girl are you kidding does he have no fight training can he not pin a limb out. For the love of god pin a limb, slap the cuffs on drop her in the car and grab the other girl laying on the pavement that can't see and is crying because you broke her nose.

Got a good point there.