ITS ALL OVER***Thank you all for the love and support

starquestJOE

Well as some of you, alot of you know i hit alot of problems in my life. Nearing 10 months ago. I had lost my job. Just got married and had a baby on the way. First time home buyer. I was the money make in my house. i w2anted it that way. I dont like my wife to be workin all the time. She had a part time job. WELL the great PAYING job i had fired me over a back injury i got at work a almost a year eariler. it was ok for awhile but, money only last so long. And the wife only having a part time job. Bein almost 7-8 months pregnent didnt help.

So as time went on things just got worse and we fell farther behind on all the bills. as of jan. 1st i was goin to lose my house and have to move. we really had no choose but to move.

I then come up with a plan to stay just alil longer knowing my final hearing was coming up...Feb 4th...So i had to ask a friend for alot of work to hold me over til atleast tax time. He had just got done work 16hour days for almost 3 months. I'm the type to not ask for help even if i need it. but this was a last chance thing. If he had said no i wouldnt be here sitting in my house typing this.

This whole time alot of members on the forum have bein sayin nothing but nice things. tryin to get me to keep my head up tho it all. And i'm not goin to lie. i had almost givin up on it all. My wife, life... but my daughter kept me going. along with the help of the great members of this forum. And alot if not most i have never meet.

As of yesterday afternoon. My lawyer called and said that she was goin to try and settle my comp today. As of last night it was a no go. BUT today she called and said they took my offer and as of tomorrow @1:30pm i'm free!

10 VERY long months and more stress then i ever want again its over. I can now find a new job and support my family again. I can walk outside and not have to wonder if someone is watching me. I can go and work in my garage again. I CAN WORK ON ALL THE STARQUEST I WANT!!!! Ride a streetbike again. Take out my own garbge and not have my wife do it

I'M FREEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys. you all helped me threw it.

BIG thanks to UCW458. you started the whole "help out starquestJOE" if it wasnt for you and the alot of giving members. i may have lost everything long ago

Brazilboy-Robreto, someone i have never meet,sold anything too, or talked to much. but he has bein checkin in on me the whole time. Nothing but kind words from a stranger. But robreto i'm goin to try my best to say thank you in person @ VEGAS

aND MY NOT SO LOCAL SQer's Mike, Dale, John, and Ryan. your're all like family

Finally to the LARGE STARQUEST FAMILY i have had for 7 years now. and 4-life

Dude I am happy for you, and wish you good luck on the job hunting. http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

I very much know how you feel, I to have been out of work but not like yours, I didn't hurt my back but I was laid off, and it has been over a year since I have worked. I understand what you are feeling about not working and depressed on not able to provide for the family. It is hard out there and i have been to several interviews and have not been able to land one yet. It sucks that most employers are shopping around to see what they can get for the least amount of money now a days. There are times that i just wanted to walk away from every thing, but just like you my kids are the one that has keeped me going.

But the good news is that I did hang on and will be soon making the career change from unemployed corporate america to a law man - just as long as I pass my lie detector test.

God bless, praying for you and your family, and wishing the best of luck on finding a job.

Best Regards

John - jspecgallant

thanks guys. you all helped me threw it.

BIG thanks to UCW458. you started the whole "help out starquestJOE" if it wasnt for you and the alot of giving members. i may have lost everything long ago

Brazilboy-Robreto, someone i have never meet,sold anything too, or talked to much. but he has bein checkin in on me the whole time. Nothing but kind words from a stranger. But robreto i'm goin to try my best to say thank you in person @ VEGAS

aND MY NOT SO LOCAL SQer's Mike, Dale, John, and Ryan. your're all like family

Finally to the LARGE STARQUEST FAMILY i have had for 7 years now. and 4-life

Awwwww :blush: no thanks needed, glad it helped.

Well today is the first day of freedom. i cant wait to sign the paper ending this once and for all.

1:30pm.......settlement hearing. then i could say go f-yourself to the comp people.. in my head of corse.

by 2pm i'll bee free

ya shelby, i understand were your comin from. I'm goin to stick with PT, that i've been goin to for 3months now. I also got the weight lifting bug. i used to weight alot in highschool. but girl became more important then lifting. Now i have been lifting alot, 4days a week now for PT. And PT and the ciro are the only things that have helped me with my injury. i've always been strong, but lost alot of it in the time after my injury and was alot of my problem keeping me from gettin better

Mike what color you goin to paint the quest? Mine with all be finally gettin painted too. no more red thank god...

And Ryan you have helped me alot as well. just working with you on your car help me keep my mind off the problems i was having. i'm always here to give you a hand. and will never look for anything in return other then friendship

rescure greenb here. or as most call it baby poop green. oh and the BEP housing is on the way!!!!!woot Wo0T just a lil gift to muself

headin out in 20 or so to my hearing.today is a good day for my family.

Edited by starquestJOE

Good to hear of someone's life is going in the right direction...Gettin tired of hearing about rich people getting bailed out of trouble and the man that broke his back to get him there gets the shaft.... Glad to hear of someone getting what is rightfully theirs...http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/excl.gif Glad you got that monkey off your back!!! Good luck, take care of that back.http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif