polishing/buffing out tail lights lenses

MANGO
    By MANGO,
    you know how plastic tends to get cloudy and old looking as time goes by from all the elements and weathering? any way the tail lights can be polished up or buffed out to get them to that sharp almost new looking condition?   like, any way to scrape off that grime, calcium deposit looking weathered top layer of the plastic lenses without scratching, scraping, or gouging the plastic itself?   i've tried the cloth wheel you attach to a drill and putting on that polishing chalk on a stick but it

anodized intercooler

davida.
    By davida.,
    I got a great deal on a fuso fe intercooler but with age its looking more gray than silver.  I was told that a product similar to naval jelly could be applied to remove the oxidation and restore some shine but I have not been able to find the stuff yet.  tried wheel cleaner but it doesn't seem to be strong enough.   As an option I was considering sending the ic out to be anodized black. this is a common process for heat sinks etc so it should work but I have not seen it done to an ic.  I

How big are...

JessN16
    By JessN16,
    How big are the front door and rear quarter panel speakers? Are they all 5.25"? If so, will the rear towers accept 6" speakers without a lot of modification?   Jess

Need help analyzing dyno chart

turbo26tsi
    By turbo26tsi,
    I just dynoed my car today for the first time and was a little disappointed. My 3rd run was my best at 20psi on 18G. I hit major fuel cut since I'm running stock new injectors, high flow filter and fuel pump. My head is built up and my intercooler and turbo setup can be seen on car of the month on www.tristarion.com .   I would like to know from some more experienced members, how those HP and TQ curves look, and if I had more fuel what kind of numbers would I have got. How about those torque f

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
  • Today's Birthdays

1. boaz
      boaz
      (56 years old)
    2. Hernz
      Hernz
      (39 years old)
    3. toofast
      toofast
      (50 years old)
  • Members