Laptop question

TopDawg_43
    By TopDawg_43,
    What kind of laptop is needed to program a Haltech?

PHOTO GALLERY FOR EXOTIC AND DIFF

DARTH
    By DARTH,
    IM ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR PICS OF STARQUESTS ESPECIALLY THE DIFFERENT ONES LIKE THE GULLWING STARION, OR THERE WAS THE PURPLISH V8 QUEST WITH THE SHAVED DOOR HANDLES AND MUSTANG SCOOPS, THE BLUE QUEST WITH THE 3000GT HEADLIGHTS AND MR2 SIDEVENTS, THE WHITE STARQUEST WITH THE SKYLINE FRONT END. OR  ANY OTHER STARQUESTS WITH CUSTOM WORK.      I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO HAVE AN    OOOHH AAHH FORUM. WHAT  DO YA THINK????

Has anyone repaird thw Front bumper

BullShipper
    By BullShipper,
    Mine is pretty scuffed up as I am sure alot of the peoples here are Has anyone fixed it up I was thinking of going at it with some fiberglass resin and a gfiberglass mat with some sandpaper and try to find some rubber primer for some spray paint.

Just got the install (finished for the most part)

Chris.Reid
    By Chris.Reid,
    I just had the guys at Ovation get all my install taken care of this past weekend, ended up putting in:   JLaudio Evolution TR 5.25" Coaxial in the doors (50 watts rms) JLaudio Evolution TR 6" Coaxial in the hatch (50 watts rms) Alpine CDA-7897 MP3/CD Player Alpine CHA-S624 6-disc changer Orion XTR-Pro 12" Subwoofer (1000 watts max) Planetaudio 600 watt rms amp Dynamat in both doors     http://home.insightbb.com/~chris.reid/DSC00001.jpg   Alpine head unit and replacement din compar

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS