Replacing Rear Speakers...

indy_85stariones
    By indy_85stariones,
    keyword: speaker speakers rear replacing ---- Someone posted this awhile back and I didn't believe it -- so I tried it. Besides, I wanted to reduce unwanted road noise, so I covered the lower rear interior panels with Dynamat. Dynamat is a sheet of sound deading material. I prefer original -- not as messy. Others prefer the new version -- easier to apply.   1) Remove rear seat. -- Two bolts secure seat to floorboard. 2) Remove rear seat belt retractors. 3) Loosen the door scuff panel.

ok i'm installing a mew sound systemi need everyon

mikibishi
    By mikibishi,
    alright all you groundpounders !im installing a new stereo system and i need everyones imput her .i need to know all the do's and dont's!!all the how too.s what ever anyone here can tell me about taking it out to putting it in equipment wise what ever would be greatly appriciated.im installing 2 8" subs in a box.1 6 1/2 component set.1 5 14 component set.and a 800 watt 4 channel amp.know how to install all of this. ITS THE STEREO THAT HAS ME WONDERING! HOW TO GET IT OUT AND SO ON. ANYTHING YOU K

Spring color codes...

Adi
    By Adi,
    I am looking at a set of rear springs supposedly off a susp pack car.  The color codes on these springs are Pink/Yellow...does that sound right...I'll post the oter colors I find too.;..

Checking ECU Error Codes

87cquest
    By 87cquest,
    This question gets asked a lot by people, and I was hoping we could put it in the FAQ section.   The easiest and cheapest way to check for ECU error codes is to go to Radio Shack and buy a 12v LED for about $2.50.   http://www.cgwebdesign.com/quest/led.jpg   Once you have your LED, it's best to solder aligator clips onto each wire.  I've heard you can go without them, but I've never got it to work without them.     Once you have your LED ready to roll, it's time to test for codes.  I was

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS