Jump to content

    Im curious about vents

    89PalermoSHP
    By 89PalermoSHP,
    Im sure they would be difficult to find.... but would it be possible to put just the vents from an 83 hood in/on a normal hood by just cutting a hole or is the hood formed for them? I dont care for the center scoop but the vents would be a nice little touch.

    I need a stock mas

    89PalermoSHP
    By 89PalermoSHP,
    Im looking for a stock mas(88-89 if theres a difference) and dont care if its dead as I want to tear it apart. I just need the plug part(not the harness but the part the harness plugs into).

    FS: Ford 4.6 Throttlebody.

    emagdnim
    By emagdnim,
    Used, not for my car anymore, $30 shipped.

    need to rebuild 88 auto conquest tsi ecu

    donplayahat
    By donplayahat,
    i need someone who can rebuilid my ecu. or a ecu that i can actually rely on i dont mean to be mean, but the ecu that i got last time went dead too. anyway. does anyone know anyone who does good warranty jobs on 88 ecu? thanks hugo morales

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...