Jump to content

    WTB: Widebody Conquest near Ohio

    JRMyntz
    By JRMyntz,
    Heres the facts, Im looking for a clean body/frame widebody conquest around my area. Roller is even better as Im not looking for one running necessarily, locked up motor, no motor, blown trans, no trans, doesnt really effect what Im after. A quick backround, I have a 4l engine rebuilt ready to drop, a 6 speed trans ready to bolt behind it, and a 05 gto rear axle ready to be placed in as well, just missing the right body. Obviously not looking to spend alot of money, Ive personally owned 5 of

    Crappy aftermarket shift knob fix

    MainstreaM
    By MainstreaM,
    You know what I'm talking about. The sucky shift knob you get at the autoparts store that has those three little set screws on the bottom. You know, the little screws that back out only to leave the knob still in your hand after that hard shift.   I found a solution for the set screw knob's, although it makes it permanent. The shifter has to be out of the car for this to work.   Get some two part acrylic epoxy at the auto parts store. (or any other two part epoxy) Put the shift know in a vic

    BANSHEE MONSTER ROLLER CAM --TimC's!!!

    Hit_N_Run-player
    By Hit_N_Run-player,
    I have for sale a banshee monster roller cam. I used it in my new engine for about 40miles but i couldnt get the clearances where i wanted them (needed to get the proper shims and get new rockers). I ended up throwing the stock cam in because i had been working on the car for nearly 8months and at that point i just wanted to drive the damn thing. Today i ruined my clutch so now im needing money. I figure i can sell this to make some money towards a clutch, and buy another one when i have my

    oil cooler lines needed ASAP!

    hondaiceman
    By hondaiceman,
    Looking for oil lines that run to the oil cooler, need both asap, mine caught on fire, lucky nothing else caught on fire!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...