Jump to content

    SOLD !!!!

    KEVIN_TECHEE
    By KEVIN_TECHEE,
    This TB was on my Quest before I went multi port was rebuilt by *DM Performance, would like $250.00 plus shipping from 53925. only here for 12 more days then back to Iraq :x   http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l122/vetquest/TB.jpg   http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l122/vetquest/TB1.jpg

    what is a good asking price for the fallowing parts

    DEATH STAR
    By DEATH STAR,
    used stock head 87 starion   new head bolts (from mitsubishi)   new oil pump (payed $260 from mitsubishi)   new piston rings(seal power)   new rod bearings(seal power)   new maine bearings(seal power)   trilogy tubos injeectors used for like 1 month then i blew up. I gave $315 for them, I will ship them for $200   stock turbo manifold   stock .48 A/R eclyps turbo and manifold   new timing chain set   complete gasket set except t/b gasket set.

    Summit Racing

    norats
    By norats,
    True professional company. I ordered my part late wednesday afternoon, received an immediate email confirmation and a tracking number the following morning. They actually stock parts, I know, hold on to your chair, actual physical parts are REALLY located in their possession at the time of order. Only complaint is they're a tiny bit pricier. But, as always, good service costs a little more and it's usually worth it.   norats

    1g 6 bolt 4g63T head

    97Transam123
    By 97Transam123,
    Looking for a 1g 6 bolt turbo head. I would like it to be in running working condition or rebuilt. Does not need cams/lash adjusters/rocker arms. I would like it to have valves installed. I live in Oshkosh Wisconsin let me know if anyone is somewhat local I could drive and pick it up. Or let me know what shippind would be.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...