Jump to content

    Roller rockers 1.6 with new lifters

    xtremeboost
    By xtremeboost,
    These are a set of used but in great condition roller rockers ( 1.6 ratio ) and they will come with a complete new set of lifters . I'm selling these because I can no longer use them . By the way the one that looks REALLY clean is just one I polished its NOT new - but if you take a bit of time you can make the others look the same ..       I'm asking $65 shipped for the rollers and the new lifters           http://i12.tinypic.com/3z8xa2e.jpg

    T-56 6 speed tranny kit with Fidanza Flywheel

    xtremeboost
    By xtremeboost,
    Now on E-bay

    Ferrea Double head springs

    xtremeboost
    By xtremeboost,
    These are a set of Ferrea double valve springs which where installed in a head but never ran . I've had them for about 8 months and since I can no longer use them I must sell them a.s.a.p .... I only want $120 shipped for these within the 48 states ...

    yeah, I got lights,I got lights

    allen405
    By allen405,
    Before I got this car it behooved someone to remove interior items that most civil citizens find important. Me, being the civil person I am was and is not happy with this. I found it rather difficult to deal with not being able to see inside my automobile when its dark. In short thanks to the service manuals I was able to rewire the dome lights in. These manuals are awesome

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...