Jump to content

    Wanted 14B/14G/16G

    sfc711
    By sfc711,
    Looking for any one of the 3 and needs to bolt right up to a 87 Quest. Can send pics to sfc711@yahoo.com Thanks,Gary

    magna dizzy clocking

    jake88starquest
    By jake88starquest,
    Ok i have read many diffrent post and several diffrent answers were around... I have the magna Dizzy with the hawk set up and all that fun stuff... Where is the dizzy supost to be clocked to to fire her up? I have hurd 180 off.. 60 off.. does anyone have a pic of the location of theres or know what the number is? I have the motor at TDC and want to see if i can get a better idea of where the dizzy location should start out at? Thanx

    SOLD

    Banky
    By Banky,
    SOLD     stock head from my 1988. worked fine before i parted car..jet valves are elimintated. the head is complete. approx 120k miles.   125.00 shipped

    Need Engine

    questron
    By questron,
    Need an engine, if anyone is local to Portland, OR or within driving distance, let me know.   Thanks!   Ron

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...