Jump to content

    12a turbo

    Matt300ZXT
    By Matt300ZXT,
    I have a 12a turbo, needs a rebuild and compressor wheel, as it has some chips and stuff in the blades. The exhaust housing has a crack but I have a spare, crack free exhaust housing. Make an offer, or I'll trade it for a Maxima/J30 MAFS or a Z32 300ZX MAFS. The unit numbers would be N60, and N62 respectively. If you live near a junkyard and can snag one for just a few bucks I'd trade. Mycarispurty@aol.com

    Tail lights & Blk carpet

    TM
    By TM,
    I'm restoring my '89 Quest and looking for some parts in excellent condition.   Black carpet for passenger cabin and uncracked tail lights.   Please reply with description and price to 80128.   Thanks,   Tom

    FIDANZA FLYWHEEL GP -- PAYMENT DUE NOW

    101PROPOSE
    By 101PROPOSE,
    hello members,   this GP is for fidanza flywheels.   $279.99 + s & h   i need 6 or more orders.   let me know if interested.   101

    sold

    Banky
    By Banky,
    sold

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...