Jump to content

    exhaust manifold

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I need an uncracked exhaust manifold. Preferably ported. Thanks.

    Maroon or Black OEM Floormats-Paypal Ready

    ZoSo
    By ZoSo,
    Looking for a set of maroon or black Conquest or Starion style front floormats.   The Conquest mats should have "Conquest" embroidered on each side.   The Starion mats should have "Mitsubishi" embroidered on the drivers side and "Starion" on the pass side.<I think   Will take any condition as long as there are no worn areas or tears, but will need pics.   Thanks,   Justin

    YELLOW Silicone Heater Hose Sets

    Oscar_the_Grouch
    By Oscar_the_Grouch,
    Hello ALL   YELLOW - YELLOW - YELLOW - YELLOW.   Just wanted to see if I can round up nine (9) or even eight ( 8 ) other people here to get a SPECIAL order of Kelly's Silicone Heater Hoses and Radiator hoses made in YELLOW.   If you will like to get YELLOW. Silicone Hoses PLEASE post here.   YELLOW LIST: - ME ------------------ Radiator Hose set & Heater Hose set (2 sets each) - Highly Boosted ---- Radiator Hose set ( ? ) & Heater Hose set ( ? ) -     Thanks Oscar

    ign. switch

    tim si
    By tim si,
    I need an ignition switch with key and both door locks.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...