Jump to content

    OEM exhaust manifold gasket (solid metal)nuts and washers

    matt88
    By matt88,
    OEM exhaust manifold gasket (solid metal) with brass nuts and washers in the mitsubishi bags. just want to get back what I paid. this is all brand new. 50 dollars shipped in the 48. this is what i paid and you wont have to wait 3 weeks like i did.

    Fuel Injector's/Turbo

    jeffefg90
    By jeffefg90,
    I am in dire need of a set of non-leaking fuel injector's and a non-play bolt up turbo. Preferably injector's more than anything!   Please help!

    Set of Aftermarket Rims 5 spoke

    SI89TSi
    By SI89TSi,
    1 Set of American Racing 5 spoke rims. These came on a car I bought a few years ago. Don't know the sizes except that they are 16" and are wider in the rear. The tires on them now are 225's and 245's (all shot). One of the front rims has a dent in the edge should be able to be straightened out fine. Otherwise no damage to speak of. Pics available upon request.   $200.00   Would rather not ship, I am in Staten Island NY (NYC)

    Passenger side front 88-89 seat $$

    nsousa4
    By nsousa4,
    Still looking for a passenger side black leather seat (perferated leather)88-89must be in mint condition... top dollar payed/ willing to swap my seat plus $$ if you have one- keep in mind it has to be near perfect. please forward pictures to Gizmovr4@aol.com

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...