Jump to content

    Dash restoration

    shae201
    By shae201,
    I just contacted a place called justdashes.com out of Calif. I was told that if you send them your dash, they will repair it to look brand new without covers. Has anyone ever heard of them and if so, what was your experience like?

    16G turbo wanted

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    I blew my stock 12A last night.. so its time for an upgrade.. im looking for a 16G that bolts up to the stock manifold and exhaust... if i cant find one cheap enough $200 or less range im gonna be having a T3-T4 flange welded on and going with an elcheapo ebay brand turbo...

    Good Place to buy ACT Extreme kit or SPEC????????????

    desert_starion
    By desert_starion,
    Got my fidanza while I was gone to school, now I need to mate it with a ACT Extreme or Spec. Anyone know who has the best price?

    Front Passenger side Stabilizer Bar

    desert_starion
    By desert_starion,
    I am in need of a clean stabilizer bar (not the sway bar) for the passenger side of my 86 starion. Anyone?   Thanks a bunch!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...