Jump to content

    T3/T4 Hybrid conversion package.. BRAND NEW never bolted up!

    308mc
    By 308mc,
    For sale BRAND NEW (((NEVER))) bolted up!! T3/T4 Hybrid turbonetics turbocharger with internal wastgate assembly. BRAND NEW T3 flanged exhaust manifold,,, BRAND NEW down pipe W/4 wire 02 sensor. BRAND NEW HKS inlet pipe from turbo to Mass air sensor. S/S oil feed line. Water line kit. oil drainback pipe. all needed hardware & gaskets... kit sales for 1,795.00 from topend performance... Im asking 1300.00 O.B.O. PM me if your interested.. [/b]

    HEADLIGHT SWITCH-LOCATED AND RECIEVED!

    Tom
    By Tom,
    I NEED THE HEADLIGHT SWITCH CLUSTER FROM THE LEFT SIDE OF THE DASH.HEADLIGHTS OFF/ON. TOM MOON PS-I PREFER TO USE PAYPAL

    msd rpm module selector

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I have an msd ignition rpm selector switch for sale. Part number 8670. 3.0 - 5.2k rpm. Brand new, never used. Looking for $45 shipped obo. Thanks.   http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3025/msdsn7.jpg

    GAUGING INTEREST?

    autoxer
    By autoxer,
    Ok so here I go again with maybe another stupid idea, but hey atleast I'm trying right?   So here's what I got: Found a company that does major head work on our heads not just some local shop thats trying to do the best they can but a place that really goes balls out . Short version they remove valve guides and weld in extra metal to relieve the hook on the intake side, port and polish, CNC etc. I am supposed to get some before and after flow numbers soon but wanted to get some idea if there was

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...