Jump to content

    Gm Maft Complete set-up.

    emagdnim
    By emagdnim,
    Maft Translator with mass and barley used SAFC2.   $400 shipped.   That's about 100 less then you'll spend buying it all separate.   Only catch, you'll need to wire in a 2G DSM plug, and thats not hard at all... if you need the diagram let me know.. but its on Vfaq.cm   It all works perfect, I just went with a different set-up on my wifes DSM.   Thanks.   Sam.

    88 auto tranny in Upstate NY

    msheller
    By msheller,
    rebuilt 88 auto tranny in Upstate NY...you pick up...its out of the vehicle. Make offer to matt at 518 365 0387   BTW, if you bought stuff from me recently its been shipped. If you need a trk # call the phone # above please. Sorry for the wait...I got a bit behind on shipping for numerous annoying, but legitimate reasons.   Matt

    wtb: starion tailite

    msheller
    By msheller,
    please call me at 518 365-0387...its for a buddy w/ a starion...88 ithink   Matt

    4G63 Swap Kit (as close as you're going to get at least)

    DJpowerHaus
    By DJpowerHaus,
    As some of you guys already know, I've been cleaning out my shed, tearing down old chassis, cleaning up parts, packing them up and basically getting organized.   This is the closest I can offer as far as a 4G63 kit is concerned right now. This allows you to bolt up a DSM 4G63 (narrowblock) right out of a DSM. This came out of my daily driven swap that was documented on my website from a few years ago. Ran great until they day I parked it due to frustration with the chassis (electrical gremlin

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...