Jump to content

    Greddy Turbo Timer Harness

    starionheaven
    By starionheaven,
    Any Idea where I can get one? Ive had this timer for about 8 years, n lost the harness when I pulled it outa one of my starions that was crushed after it got wrecked. Any Idea? TYTY

    Deadly

    tim si
    By tim si,
    Sold him an ecu with fast payment,no problems

    SHP rims/tires

    Jason_L
    By Jason_L,
    would like these rims gone this weekend. wanted to sell the whole car but i guess ill just hang onto it and sell the rims....16x9 rears center black khumo 255/50 tires with about half tread (1)16x8 front (1)16x7 front with 225/50 falken ziex tires.centers also black w/polished lip. all rims are in excellent shape.. I really need these gone by sunday as im headed north for vacation and suppose to check a car out and i could use the money. prefer pickup but may consider shipping. first come fi

    SFP Header

    Jayton
    By Jayton,
    Looking to buy a SFP header to replace the one I currently have. I would prefer that it has the pipe for an external wastegate.   Thanks, Jason

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...