Jump to content

    crank for sale

    speed racer
    By speed racer,
    I got a spare crank sitting around that somebody here must need.Needs turning on one rod journal.Should prob do them all. $50 plus shipping.This thing is heavy. my zip is 37388. May consider trades. Also have a jet valve head with hyd lifters I may consider selling.Great shape exept for one broken exhaust stud.

    SERVICE: Digital Dash conversion harness kit

    UlrichWolf
    By UlrichWolf,
    OK, folks....I know that some of you really like my digital dash, and some of you really want to do one.   I also know that some of you aren't great at wiring things. So, I offer a solution.   The MaxWolf digital dash conversion service is now availible!!!   As you know, the digital dash will not simply plug in. There is a multitude of wiring challenges involved, and those include:   1. Making the stock fuel sender work. The stock unit sends a resistance that the gauge unit reads, while th

    '89 steering wheel

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I am looking for a mint '88-'89 black steering wheel. Thanks.

    CrankShaft

    Bigfrog_12069
    By Bigfrog_12069,
    I would like to get a stock crankshaft, Or a Place where I could by a stock crankshaft?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...