-
Images
- 3 replies
- 675 views
- Add Reply
- 13 replies
- 1588 views
- Add Reply
- 9 replies
- 1413 views
- Add Reply
- 8 replies
- 1177 views
- Add Reply
NON-STARQUEST: Logitech G25 PC racing wheel
By TSI_SVT,
New in the box. Never opened. $230 shipped anywhere in the U.S. I own another one and love it. It is simply the best wheel for the money. Logitech site Review
Steel braided Oil cooler lines *SOLD*
By Pounder_Pit,
I got a used pair of oil cooler lines in very good condition, $100 OBO plus shipping http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/po...tarquest110.jpg
Cleared quest tail lights *Sale Pending*
By Pounder_Pit,
I got a pair of cleared quest tail lights, in very good condition, got them from another member on the boards ,$80 plus shipping http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/po...tarquest104.jpg http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/po...tarquest105.jpg
Big 16g *SOLD*
By Pounder_Pit,
I have a big 16g that I never installed from trilogy turbos, asking $400 OBO plus shipping http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/po...tarquest109.jpg http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/po...tarquest108.jpg http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/po...tarquest106.jpg http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/po...tarquest107.jpg
