Jump to content

    Fiji front clip..

    Haztoys1
    By Haztoys1,
    I want a Fiji front chip ...Around AZ ...No rust please ..Good shape ..   I know ..Good luck..   Thanks   David   Hazardous Toys inc

    MPI Here i come

    jawatech
    By jawatech,
    Well im about to try and go MPI. I still need an intake manifold and a throttle body and i still need to rebuild my T67. Besides that is there anything else im forgetting? I'll probibly need a bigger intercooler.     --Ordered from Horsepowerfreaks.com Aeromotive Fuel Filter Aeromotive 800HP EFI Fuel Pump Precision Turbo Injector - 880cc (x4) SX Performance Pressure Regulator - 35-90 PSI     --Ordered from Glen's Garage MegaSquirt II ECU v3.0 w/ 4 Bar Map

    SOLD Top to Bottom Flow Intercooler BEST PERFORMING design

    Oscar_the_Grouch
    By Oscar_the_Grouch,
    Bought this with the intention of using it on a TBI car, BUT need to upgrade the MPI first. So I need the model with the in and out ports on opposite sides. This one with in and out on same side is to be used on TBI set-ups were you will keep the OEM tubing route. So this needs to go to fund a new. This IC I purchased for $220 + $40 Sh (Total of $260.00)   Selling for $180.00 SHIPPED Still NEW, Never runed on. See pics of ACTUAL cooler the ones with NO measurements at the bottom of the post.

    front suspension parts in good rust free condition

    brattesani
    By brattesani,
    I need (drivers and pass side): front lower control arms, front strut bars, front tie rods and front balljoint/knuckle. I need these off a rust free WIDEBODY

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...