Jump to content

    DECALS CLOSED

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    aight well i got the word back.. $35 shipped from my buddy... That will be the rear "Conquest TSI" decal and the side "TSI" fender decals...   hes gonna probably make some starion decals as well   I can pretty much do any ammount of these.. i might be able to get a better deal if had 10 or so people ready to go   ill accept paypal.... but i wont be picking these up until i have 10 people buying.... He lives 2 hours away from me so only one trip there would be nice   so whoever's intereste

    Tremec TKO 500/600

    Roush
    By Roush,
    Just wondering if anyone has ever put a Tremec TKO 500/600 in a Quest before. I've got mine in, but had to cut the top of the tunnel.

    Rear Tokico Shocks ***SOLD***

    Roush
    By Roush,
    I changed my mind on a few things and I'm selling my rear Tokico shocks. Brand new, in the box. $300 shipped. This is a discontinued part

    Parting 84 technica Flatty

    jaybrew
    By jaybrew,
    Parting it out... here are some pics... pm for prices   http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w128/jasonbrewer/PICT0085_edited.jpg http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w128/jasonbrewer/PICT0064_edited.jpg http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w128/jasonbrewer/PICT0081_edited.jpg http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w128/jasonbrewer/PICT0076_edited.jpg http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w128/jasonbrewer/PICT0043_edited.jpg http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w128/jasonbrewer/PICT0051.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...