Jump to content

    One 7" Front and One 8" Rear Rim

    jtmuncher
    By jtmuncher,
    Normal wear but still look very nice. Just need some minor polishing/buffing and would look highly polished. I went with the larger SHP rims so I dont need these anymore. $110 shipped for both.   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/leche1103/P6120050.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/leche1103/P6120051.jpg   Federal 205/50 16 tires...less then 2k miles on them. Still have the nipps...$75 shipped http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/leche1103/P6120053.jpg http://img.photobucket

    Perfect Console Lid

    Crimson-Fury_87
    By Crimson-Fury_87,
    Has to be black with no flaws.   Price shipped to 328 Center Drive Blountville tn 37617   Thanks

    Good Engine (shipped)

    Vw_Vanagon
    By Vw_Vanagon,
    I need a good engine 87 prefebly. I will be willing to pay about 400 shipped. i just need the block and the head I have everything else.

    1989 Chrysler Conquest Black

    MANGO
    By MANGO,
    Selling 1989 Chrysler Conquest   Original engine, original transmission 150K+ miles Was repainted same black finish about a year ago Tags current Recently Smogged 3" exhaust, uprated alternator, modified intercooler, bov, sound system, various in-dash gauges, etc. Too many mods to list, please visit my site www.wraithworks.i8.com to get an idea of the car's condition. The car is in Long Beach, CA Looking to get $4800.00 for it. Price is not set in stone so please make an offer.   Also selling a

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...