Jump to content

    Wanted center scoop for....

    Couth'nize
    By Couth'nize,
    ...duh, what else....an '83 hood.

    CAR SOLD!!!!!!!!!1988 Mitsubishi Starion 68K original miles.

    soybadboy
    By soybadboy,
    I recently purchased this car from a family friend, who was the original owner. She drove this car 3 miles a day to work and back for the past 20 years which is why the car only has 68k miles. This is the cleanest stock Starion I've ever seen.   I bought the car with the intent to turn it into a high performance street car but I must sell for personal reasons. Check out my ad on autotrader below and contact me at ErnieC4@gmail.com if you are interested.   Thanks!   http://www.autotrader.com/fy

    HKS SSQV BOV ALUMINUM UNIVERSAL WELD FLANGE

    jszucs
    By jszucs,
    Just as the subject says I have an aluminum actual HKS weld in flange. Not E-bay cheep knockoffs that have pits in the metal. Fits SSQV. $28 shipped Got substocks pipes and they alreayd have flange welded on, so I don't need.

    86 conquest

    john69
    By john69,
    86 conquest. Its red and has a five speed. Has good tires and a near mint black interior minus the missing passenger seat. It runs but has a bad knock. Has a new 14g turbo with zero miles on it. The quarters are starting to rust a little bit but maybe fixable? Car has no title and no brakes so it would have to be towed. My computer is really slow to load so i couldnt post pics but if you want i can send them to an email. Im not sure what its worth but im thinkin $500. Call me at 952 457 6239 if

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...