Jump to content

    HKS EVC 6

    Chad
    By Chad,
    I got this a few months ago to replace an EVC-4. I must say I'm very pleased with it in many ways.   It's very easy to install, just power/ground an one multiconductor wire to the the boost control vavle.   the programming was EXTREMELY easy, way way better than the previous models   The interface is neat, small, looks good, is easy to read, and ergonomical.   The instructions are easy to understand (unlike previous models) and it's readout is in enblish and PSI, not KPA crap.   It works well,

    Complete M62 Supercharger kit for 2.5 V6 in pgt or mx6

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    my buddys got some family things going on and needs money very bad for a cemetary plot... hes selling a complete M62 supercharger kit that is for a 2.5L mazda V6 commonly known as a KL03 or Jap spec KLZE the kit will work on both...   That motor is commonly found in Mazda mx6's 2nd gen body style, and ford probe gt 2nd gen body style..   Figured id post this here just to help him out some and i know a few of you are intersted in these cars as well   http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?

    regional forums!

    brattesani
    By brattesani,
    I think this site is lacking regional forums because everyone using the meet planning forum gets cluttered and then people cant find meets near them/get help to work on their car etc... the 3000gt/stealth forum that i inhabit (www.3si.org) has a great method for regional forums. here is what the regional forum section on 3si looks like (shown below) and I think we should adopt a system like this, or at least a west, central and east regional forum.   http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3576/3si

    Monster Banshee Roller Cam or 284 H Cam

    jtmuncher
    By jtmuncher,
    lmk

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...