Jump to content

    Silver 1987 Mitsubishi Starion - 2,000 obo SOLD for 1.700

    starspy
    By starspy,
    87' Starion for sale in Tonganoxie Kansas. Bone stock except for the ECU which is off another '87. Manual boost controller is the only other thing not stock. I am selling this for a friend so contact him for more info about the car. I have personally driven the car and everything seemed to be in good order. When you drive down the highway at 80-85mph there is a slight vibration in the rear-end, possibly shocks or tires, combo of both i think. Thats the only thing wrong with it. Engine is VERY me

    White/gold '84 in Clearwater FL, $600

    Mazarin
    By Mazarin,
    Mitsu guys look out for other Mitsu guys:   http://www.thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57226   Looks to be in great condition. Someone's gotta go check it out.

    2 moded magnas for sale

    Chad
    By Chad,
    One is the non EGR version. 100% moded to US spec, ready for your EMS.   One is the EGR version. 100% moded to US spec, ready for your EMS. this one can be modified to full EGR function, if you live in a smog area, this is the ticket for you :wink: This would be a no-charge option, otherwise I'll leave it blocked off as it is stock.   $400 each, shipped UPS ground for free. Lead time only 1 week, I have them in stock and I'm almost finnished with the modifications.   Only Selling to buy n

    Megasquirt 12X12 conversion?

    UNDRPRSR
    By UNDRPRSR,
    I am running Megatune V2.2. Can I change the 8X8 to a 12X12 table for fine tuning? If so, how do I do this?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...