Jump to content

    New Radiators

    IntercooledFlatty
    By IntercooledFlatty,
    any interest here for NIB radiators? I can also get any cooling/ac part you may need :wink:

    need Mb110918 2 Bolts attached goes to cross member

    jszucs
    By jszucs,
    This is the 2 bolts in the hatch area attached together that bolts the rear cross member in.

    location, location, location

    MainstreaM
    By MainstreaM,
    Be nice to require that a location be included in the for sale/wanted topics. From time to time I see a lot of stuff I'm interested in but it ends up being to far from me, especially on big items (engines, etc.).   Thanks for listening, Kane

    WTB starion or conquest

    deenice
    By deenice,
    ya am looking for a 1986 and up wid body 5 speed in clen condition am in sebring florida so i can go any wear in florida to look at it. also got a red 81 corolla with no moter but new paint job it look nice . i would kick that corolla in and some money for a clen conquest or starion. or i can flat out buy it. thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...