Jump to content

    87 5 speed with a 89 auto ecu...

    1st_gen_eclipse_89
    By 1st_gen_eclipse_89,
    will a 89 auto ecu work in a 87 5 speed starion?? what else besides switchin the ecu and injectors has to be done to make this swap work???

    FRESH REBUILD SHP STRUTS SALE $375 OR TRADE ACT CLUTCH KIT

    Trilogy Turbos
    By Trilogy Turbos,
    For sale a fresh rebuild set of shp struts (no core needed). Can also trade for a ACT extreme clutch kit (disc and pressure plate).   Price is $375.00 plus shipping; around $50.00 for all continental US.   Tks,   Heron Trilogy Turbos

    WTB/WTT: 1986 and up Conquest

    Dabeastwthn
    By Dabeastwthn,
    I'm looking for an 86 or newer manual Conquest. I'm not looking to spend a fortune since I just want a daily driver. I'd really like to trade my Honda plus cash for one if it's in real good shape.   1989 CRX DX, clear title, 5spd, 144,000 miles, NO HONDA RUST (rear quarters are still original), nice interior (EG seats), has full hatch cover as well, runs and drives great, Tsudo exhaust, KYB adj shocks and springs, Meshies, new tires, Pioneer/Polk stereo system, A/C will work but needs the repla

    MPI sensors

    BIL
    By BIL,
    I was wondering what sensors (part numbers) you guys with the Magna intakes and Megasquirt were using. My Magna is arriving this coming Tuesday and I want to start shopping for sensors. I was told the GM ones are good. Let me know what you are using and how you like it.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...