Jump to content

    FS/FT: 93 Eagle Talon in MO.....No Reserve!

    Dabeastwthn
    By Dabeastwthn,
    I'm selling some of my cars to aquire an 86 Conquest in KC. Or if you have a Conquest or Starion that you might be interested in doing a partial trade with me on. If you're interested let me know or just bid away on it....NO RESERVE! 1993 Eagle Talon, 142,000 miles, 1.8 ltr, 5spd, very good interior, good tires, new clutch, no major rust that I can find, the body's really straight except for the rear bumper cover is cracked, the car itself is in mostly black primer, runs and drives great, gets g

    part# for differential mounts

    slydogg
    By slydogg,
    any one have that part#, sly

    2.5 downpipe and 300zx hood scoop.

    Neckoslash
    By Neckoslash,
    Still looking for a 300zx hood scoop, its a bidding war on ebay everytime i try to get one. Also I need a decent 2.5 downpipe (NOT TEP) If I cant get a used one Ill have to buy new.   thanx (Payday is a good day)

    GM 350 Turbo Tranny adapter Plates

    4cylFury
    By 4cylFury,
    Just checking on the feedback. I have one on my quest. The cost would be around $250 + Shipping. We have some made already but we don't want to keep making them if there is no market. It would be done in a GP only. Let me know. I can send a picture.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...