Jump to content

    PepBoys Thermostst Part No.

    Locus
    By Locus,
    PepBoys 180 degree thermostat part No. #59868 Superstst brand. Price $8.99 before tax.   Some Advance stores will not match.   Please add other sources if you can.

    Found

    DasGunner
    By DasGunner,
    Thanks for being fast

    LOOKING for FRONT SHP Shocks

    Oscar_the_Grouch
    By Oscar_the_Grouch,
    Hello all   Guys I am looking for FRONT SHP Shocks for rebuild. I will be rebuilding them stiffer then OEM.   The FRONT SHP's MUST be: - Damage FREE on the piston (No Scores, bent or damaged pistons PLEASE) - Damage FREE on the knob and (Must turn smoothly and not STUCK like some I have) - Damage FREE on the casing area. ( No RUST please ) - RUST free (Bought a set recently and they are close to falling apart from the rust.) - If they are SHOT ... thats FINE Actually I PREFER shot units as I hat

    E-manage ultimate/universal harness: $450 shipped.

    emagdnim
    By emagdnim,
    Brand new, hooked it up to my eclipse and everything was working perfectly, all the wires you wont use are pulled back and taped...very easy to install.   Comes with the software and instruction manual.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...