-
Images
- 1 reply
- 1139 views
- Add Reply
- 14 replies
- 2929 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 1143 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 988 views
- Add Reply
G54B in a Pajero update from Singapore
By lester,
Turbo swap update from Singapore. Recap: 88' MT LWB Pajero with 89 AT Starion engine swap, 33x12.5x16 GT Radial Adventuro MT, etc... Recently my TD05-12A seized. Lucky for a spare, I made it run again. I ordered a brand new TD05H CHRA with turbine wheel and the 16G compressor wheel with the TD05H repair. Basically a whole new mid section. I brought the compressor housing and turbine housing to the machinist to machine them to fit the new setup. I was very afraid the TD05-12A compressor housi
Any interest in Intercooler Kit?
By UNDRPRSR,
This would be a complete IC kit for a T3 w/ Hurricane 4 manifold. The kit would include all the piping, couplers, T-bolt clamps and intercooler w/ a 21X9X2.75 core. The couplers can be red, blue, yellow, or black. The pipes would be 2.5" on the hot side and 3" on the cold. They will be bead rolled on the ends and can be painted any color. I will be at PF if anyone wants to see the kit in person. http://www.photodump.com/direct/benbryant080503/Conquest00976.jpghttp://www.photodump.com/direct/
Testing the waters
By 86PlymouthQuest,
I'm considering trading my 86 TSI with cash for another running quest. I'm getting bogged down with school and work and the quest just can't get the tlc I need to give it. It runs and has had most things replaced that needed replacing. It needs a water pump, fans or fan sensors, exhaust work, and new tires would not hurt it. I have replaced the Dist. cap and rotor, spark plugs and wires, head gasket and all gaskets involved with that, pcv, hoses, most vac lines, and brake master cylinder. Car is
TEP OVCP and AHP For Sale (sold)
By sfc711,
For sale is a like new TEP OVCP with couplers and Clamps. http://www.racetep.com/bypass.html#star $150 shipped Have a aluminum AHP pipe that has been painted black and has 2 ports for vac hook up lines. It is 3" dia. Comes with couplers and clamps. $50 shipped.(SALE PENDING) Will try to get pics
