Jump to content

    Intercoolers

    Lidoidol
    By Lidoidol,
    Okay I bought a bunch of overstock intercoolers before the sold out   These are very nice intercoolers, not china made crap, and have been ran on several high HP cars around here as well as my own   They are bar and plate design   6 - 20x8x3 600hp rated 400psi Perfect fit for stock replacement 140+shipping   2 - 24x12x3 800hp rated 400psi requires very minor trimming of the front frame horns. this is the one I am using on Project 700hp 175+shipping   NEITHER OF THESE ARE DIRECT BOLT ON!!! MUST

    Few parts for sale

    serpentkilla
    By serpentkilla,
    Stock complete turbo, NO shaft play 150 shipped Stock prim, sec inj & fpr like new 150 shipped Black valve cover 15 + shipping New Fluke 77-IV multimeter with extra probe TL75 100 shipped New taylor 8.5mm sparkplug wires 40 shipped   I also have a parts car for all u md guys or where ever if u need any part let me know letting everything go cheap, need to get rid of this car moving to new freedom pa in a few months, not trying to move this to.

    83 Mitsubishi Starion For Sale $500.00 O.B.O

    xdreamkustoms
    By xdreamkustoms,
    This is a rare 83 Mitsubishi Starion. The stock color was blue and grey. I have all of the stock parts for this car. I have been on this forum for alittle while trying to upgrade everything to 89 Conquest parts. I have put the intake, throttle body, injectors, ECU, 1G Mass Air, and engine wiring harness.   The stuff I haven't put on yet is, the interior wiring harness, 14B turbo (the exhaust housing has already been ported), 1G BOV, 89 front mount intercooler. I drove this home from about

    88-89 Accordian Hose

    uconn1150
    By uconn1150,
    Hi,   PM me with the details!   Thanks!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...