Jump to content

    NEW Precision SC61 turbo 630HP** REDUCED $$$**

    Brown
    By Brown,
    $675 shipped   http://www.precisionturbo.net/small-frame-turbochargers.php   part # 6152E s/n 46181   Never ran just tested fitted.   pics available upon request ** I came across this listing w/pics!!!   http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Precision-S...130071851QQrdZ1

    Various parts for sale.

    86FlatValour
    By 86FlatValour,
    I don't think I'll be getting a Starquest anytime soon because my parents don't trust them and they want me to have a reliable car so I see no reason to hold on to these parts any more.I have: 2 fenders(driver&pass. Flatbody)Black driver&pass doors from 85.5 Black All 4 85.5 wheels and dounut -PENDING 85.5 hood Black 85.5 rear end - Differential PENDING maroon velour seats all - PENDING tan cloth seats turbo in headrest all with the rear two tone black leather- PENDING two header panels

    iPod

    Lead_Foot
    By Lead_Foot,
    black video iPod, 30GB, with one small scratch on the center button. works good and comes with a see through white rubber case/cover.

    Dodge Motorsports Intrepid 56K BEWARE

    J_Copeland
    By J_Copeland,
    Here's a few of my 2001 MS Intrepid.   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Jeff_Copeland/Pictures7083.jpg   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Jeff_Copeland/Pictures7082.jpg   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Jeff_Copeland/Pictures7081.jpg   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Jeff_Copeland/Pictures7080.jpg   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Jeff_Copeland/Pictures7079.jpg   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Jeff_Copeland/Pictures7078.jpg   These are the wheels and tire

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...