Jump to content

    used ETS intercooler kit

    Barrel Hunter
    By Barrel Hunter,
    I am selling the prototype for the conquest/starion race intercooler kit. the kit was designed and built by me for sale through ETS (www.extremeturbosystems.com) where I am employed. I am selling this kit due to lack of demand for an intercooler kit of this caliber and quality.   the kit features include:   4"x11"x20 ETS intercooler core with custom end tanks 2.5" diameter mandrel bent steel piping powdercoated silver TurboXS RFL blow off valve mounting 4 ply silicon couplers high quality t-bolt

    8's and 9's

    gofastredstar
    By gofastredstar,
    Got the following 8's and 9's for sale. I want $300 for them shipped or $200 picked up in Fort Worth. If you pick them up, and bring wheels I can mount on car to keep it rolling, they're yours for $150. They need cleaned up, and a bit of rash of course, but they're not in to bad of shape.   http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1410/811457204_78f11906d9.jpg   http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1072/811329556_e4840e4790.jpg   http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1409/811329534_061bc9cfc3.jpg   http://farm2.stati

    89 SHP 600 obo

    ALANFROMPDX
    By ALANFROMPDX,
    clear title has 7's and 8's 5speed engine is apart. ECU missing, seats missing has airdam.   straight body w/airdam.   pics monday. located in portland, oregon can be viewed anytime.

    Need new motor

    gooch
    By gooch,
    Just bought a 86 conquest that had been sitting for a while, all electronics and trany work great but motor is locked up. Looking for a long block and distributer. the lower the miles the better but need one that is at least that is running. 8)

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...