Jump to content

    WTB 88 starion Black 5 speeed.

    importwarrior
    By importwarrior,
    WTB 88 starion Black 5 speeed. roller is ok.   please pm me.   thanks.

    WTB: Rust free Fiji shell in PA

    92 TSi AWD
    By 92 TSi AWD,
    Ive been throwing around the idea of building a nice 88-89 Starquest to take to shows. I already have a white 86 ESi-R which is in the process of getting a 4G63 swap but I also would like to build a 300-350HP G54B too.   Honestly the only Fiji car ive seen in the area had over 200k on it and was rusted pretty badly. Im definately in no hurry to get one but any leads as to where one might be would be great.   I still have the parts from my 86 that ran fine sitting around that I would like t

    How do I get my add back up?

    Quest340
    By Quest340,
    How do I get my add back up? Left it up without a reply too long. My car is running good now and It has got to go. Man I don't want to do the whole thing over again.

    PARTS FOR SALE FROM NEW YORK!

    URBAN STRIKE
    By URBAN STRIKE,
    I HAVE PARTS EMAIL WITH NEEDS! ROTTIE6900@GMAIL.COM

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...