Jump to content

    BSE bearing plug

    Maxzillian
    By Maxzillian,
    When the engine shop hot tanked my block, they removed my cam bearing block off sleeve for the balance shaft elimination kit.   Needless to say, I need one.

    SHP Rear Rims *EDIT*

    Narrow87
    By Narrow87,
    im putting up my SHP rear rims for sale or Perf part trade... I will have pics within a day or two.. Shoot me an offer as i have no clue what their worth.. their in decent shape one has a minor ding but all in all decent shape...   It seems there might be a slight confusion on what is being sold...

    need motor parts

    ryanx26
    By ryanx26,
    I need:   - Pistons/Rods/Rings (balanced) - Crank - Intake Manifold w/ Throttle Body - New tray for the battery to sit on (unrusted please)   I am in desperate need to get this car running by spending as little money as I can. If anyone has any of these parts they are willing to let go for a resonable price that are still in good condition, please pm me!

    radio bezel

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I need a mint black radio bezel. Thanks.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...