Jump to content

    Profec B Spec II and 3" canister muffler

    mrdodge01
    By mrdodge01,
    Need some $$$ to get my daily driver running again...   The Profec http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/mrdodge01/DSCN1104.jpg http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/mrdodge01/DSCN1105.jpg http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/mrdodge01/DSCN1106.jpg http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/mrdodge01/DSCN1107.jpg http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/mrdodge01/DSCN1108.jpg http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/mrdodge01/DSCN1109.jpg http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/mrdodge01/DSCN

    jtmuncher

    vbrad511
    By vbrad511,
    Bought a pair of tires from him. Fast shipping, tracking number, good communication. Thanks

    Eyedoc

    vbrad511
    By vbrad511,
    Bought an ETACS from me. Paypal'd immediately. Thanks

    I hate '87 style seats

    Loye
    By Loye,
    ...more specifically the head hests. I think the 88/89 style gets rid of the cockpit look though. I test fitted one and I think it looks like an improvement, though the color is mismatched in the pic. http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/5186/dsc00374af4.jpg The mounting bars are about an inch shorter, not threaded, don't lock in place but that can be fixed. I don't even mind that I can just tilt the seat forward and pull the head rest off. The tilt function still works and think the appearenc

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...