Jump to content

    new a/c parts

    IntercooledFlatty
    By IntercooledFlatty,
    i have new a/c parts available.   drier from napa Item#: TEM208693 Price: $52.89 tax and shipping not included   drier from harry http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/ac010.jpg $25+shipping   expansion valve napa Item#: TEM207368 Price: $34.79 tax and shipping not included   expansion valve from harry http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/ac009.jpg $20+shipping these are new in box parts, they take a few working days to come in and are from proliance, was

    starion stuff needed updated old post

    Alcyone
    By Alcyone,
    doing a starion conversion.. but first I need some little white clips for the grill (found)   also looking for black grill, black side markers, starion tails(or just lenses) starion steering wheel (or trim cover I believe they're the same)     also may need someone to make some gsr-vr badging...       I need little white clips asap!!! thanks..   all the red is the old post..   I still need a starion wheel center to fit my 87 won't be buying anything for a week or 2 but still need this part, t

    Please delete

    89PalermoSHP
    By 89PalermoSHP,
    Im wondering if someone can help me out with front non-SHP shock housings. I need to keep it around $50.... Ive put over 3K into the car this month alone and my suspension is SHOT :? Ive got KYBs and Eibachs on the way but I dont want to hack my originals in case I ever decide to rebuild them.   many thanks (i need the part that is circled) http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4888/shockwh8.jpg

    want to trade 17c for something bigger

    DieingSVX
    By DieingSVX,
    it's got about 1k miles on it. works great, can see and feel it on the car. i'm prolly going to go mpi on the car so i want something a little bigger.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...