Jump to content

    1988 Starion Auto, 93k miles, Charlotte, NC $3,900.00 OBO

    getboosted
    By getboosted,
    PRICE DROPPED TO $3,400.00. ***** THE CAR IS SOLD!!!***   Up for sale is my 88 Starion with automactic trans Everything works as it should from the factory, including A/C. Needs a charge now. Both doors probably need new locks. They just started to work intermittenly. Car is my daily driver and can be driven anywhere! Reason for selling: It sucks on gas! I only get around 16mpg. That is freaking bad for a 4 banger! VIN: JA3CC54N3JZ024960. No Rust, No leaks, No issues.   Engine: Rebuilt at

    I still Need injectors

    blakey2000
    By blakey2000,
    Need either 1 secondary injector or a set of injectors in good working order, need these for another car Im working on.......

    liscense plate bracket

    FijiPhil
    By FijiPhil,
    Yesterday a friendly local officer informed me he didnt like my car not having a front plate :wink:.   You VA guys that dont have one i dont see how you dont get stopped. I think it was like the 4th time id driven this car.   the sooner i can get this bracket the better. Thanks

    95 mazda protege $2200 negotiable or trade

    pnyklr
    By pnyklr,
    I bought this car from my neighbor the original owner I replaced the bumper cover as the other was damaged the car runs great a/c works perfect its automatic 124,000 miles   This car has   New Cd player as well as all 4 speakers All open recalls done by mazda when I got it and it was inspected by mazda with a clean bill of health New Timing belt New Water pump New valve cover gasket 4 new tires with 17 inch rims new exhaust and muffler just tuned up I also just had the fuel injector se

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...