Jump to content

    A/C Sub-Condenser for 89 Conquest

    NC89Conquest
    By NC89Conquest,
    I am looking for a A/C sub-condenser for a 89 Conquest with an automatic transmission. For some reason, a second smaller a/c condenser was added to Conquest/Starion's with an automatic transmission. It is located on the front bumper, driver's side, next to the turbo intercooler. Please email me if you have one for sale.   kevin_e_williamson@hotmail.com   Thanks.

    parting out 87 quest

    toofast
    By toofast,
    no transmission shoot me a pm for parts toofast

    88 Conquest TSI $1500.00 (Baton Rouge, LA)

    Force_Feed1988
    By Force_Feed1988,
    I already have a post in the FS forum. http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=59684 The car runs great, just needs some front end work. $1500.00   3" Exhaust AHP 1G MAS Greddy Dual Horn BOV EGR ELIMINATION ABS ELIMINATION Autometer Boost Guage Autometer A/F Ration Guage Steal Braded Clutch Line   I have somebody interested in the car, but they want to turn it into a dirt track car!!!!!!!   WILL TRADE FOR A Decent DAILY DRIVER.   Im sure this car is worth more than $1500.00   I also

    feeler : fidanza flywhel with a new friction plate

    joezoric
    By joezoric,
    as topic states if anyone is interested let me know i have a new friction plate but the flywheel is still in the car too lazy to take out unless someone wants it   250 asking

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...