Jump to content

    DESPERATE FOR INJECTOR

    bosstin87
    By bosstin87,
    :shock: iI NEED A SECONDARY INJECTOR FOR MY 87 QUEST......LIKE RIGHT NOW!!! VERY DESPERATE MUST BE IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER   SOMBODY PLEASE HELP

    88-89 injectors/conversion stuff

    BOHO
    By BOHO,
    Hey guys, I'm buying a computer and harness from Jimmy. I think all I need in injectors and ISC. Do I need anything else to do the swap? knock box? etc? Thanks guys   Braden

    APEXI SAFC NEO 2 month old (SOLD)

    Quest4life
    By Quest4life,
    I have practically a brand new APEXI SAFC NEO that I bought for my 88. I have decided to go to a stand alone system instead. The advantage is complete control. The disadvantage is WAY more money. So I need to sell the APEXI 1 because I won’t need it and 2nd and foremost I will need the money to get my new one. This is Black with a awesome color display and really looks COOL in the car. It also does more then the SAFC II. I paid $280.00 for it and like I said it is virtually new. Was on my car

    GI: G54B Complete Block in Northeast PA

    92 TSi AWD
    By 92 TSi AWD,
    As stated in the title, Im selling the block from my '86 Starion. The car had around 130K on it when I pulled the motor. It ran perfect, no knocks, clicks or other "not good" engine sounds. The reason I took it out is that I decided to go 4G63 with that car. It has no head on it, and does not include the alternator, power steering, starter or AC pump. The flywheel and clutch go along with it though. Clutch grabbed around mid pedal and didnt slip (on stock settings) The cylinders all lo

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...