Jump to content

    Sted suspension bushings (another set)

    Just4fun
    By Just4fun,
    complete set of suspension bushings from stedabani still in box $180.

    Red 89 SHP

    Just4fun
    By Just4fun,
    This is for Rusty's old quest. If you've seen it you already know how nice it is. (its Red by the way) Steve bought it a little over a year ago and its up for sale again. Is an 89 SHP w/ fully polished 8's and 9's, brand new tires, *DM hard pipes, 16g turbo fully ported, MBC, Marnel NJV head, sted short throw shifter, 2 1/2" exh. with no cats and a strait through muffler. Int is in great condion. has dual gauge pod with autometer boost gauge and an intercooler temp gauge. MK1 EL glow gauges, top

    Need front silver fender!!

    MitsFan
    By MitsFan,
    Hi everyone, I'm looking front silver fender, I can pick it up from East coast,.. thanks

    brand new auto tranny filter...

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    I dont remember how much i paid for this.. but ill take $10 shipped??? if this is for an 88-89 auto tranny.. filter+ gasket

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...