Jump to content

    240mm flywheel - stock weight

    Turbo_Addict
    By Turbo_Addict,
    Looking for an 88/89 240mm flywheel - not lightened. PM me if you have one to sell and please let me know how much shipped to Fort Worth, TX (zip 76131). Thanks! Tom

    DIY Wheel Polishing

    Burton
    By Burton,
    These are just the processes that have worked for me, the steps I have taken, and the tricks I've learned along the way. I'm sure there's other ways to go about it and get comparable results. If anyone else has done it and found other tricks I've missed, feel free to add your tips as well. This process can also be used to polish any type of aluminum part.   It's not something that can be done quick and easy and requires alot of work, but It can be done fairly cheap and really makes a huge dif

    2 tone interior peices

    madhatch
    By madhatch,
    Found at junkyard , door panels and backseat plus panels look great, 88 model quest tan and black int. If you want some pm me what they are worth and i will try and get them. front seats were cracked in bolsters and shoulder driver, pass seat missing headrest

    '88 ECU AND 89 IGNITER

    joezoric
    By joezoric,
    AS TOPIC STATES GREAT CONDITION ECU FROM AND 88 $80 SHIPPED   AND HAVE AN IGNITER THE BOX ON DRIVERS SIDER STUT TOWER FROM AND 89 $50.00 SHIPPED

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...