Jump to content

    Magna 2nd gen

    jolyrgr
    By jolyrgr,
    Magna second gen head.....anyone got one of these or have a resource?

    WTB NICE fiji

    FijiPhil
    By FijiPhil,
    So im looking for "the one" :wink:   What it must be:   - An original fiji blue car - 5 speed - NO RUST - Decent shape   Id prefer it to be: - shp - sunroof - either straight line cloth or half cloth half leather interior   I dont mind one with a little body damage or bad paint. I also wouldnt mind buying a roller or one with a bad motor. Id really like to find one with a near mint interior though.   I live in VA, the closer the better, obviously, but i dont mind traveling to go get it. For t

    sold

    skillz
    By skillz,
    88 starion tps sensor $35 shipped

    Need Primary Injectors and Custom Exhaust

    Cbrownawell
    By Cbrownawell,
    I'm in need of a set of primary injectors. In good working order please. Also looking for a custom exhaust that one of you guys are trying to get rid of. Let me know.   Thanks--

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...