Jump to content

    SOLD

    Highly Boosted
    By Highly Boosted,
    I am selling my avc-r because I bought the haltech EMS for my 2jz swap and im useing the boost controler that comes with the haltech so I no longer have a need this this I mounted it were the a/c-heater controls were. The avcr is super glued to the h-vac bezel and it clips in nicely. All hardware is included to mount it. I used it a short time when my engine was running. This thing is fully loaded with just about everything that you could put on a boost controler. It will come with instrut

    shifter bushing need one asap

    Tman
    By Tman,
    just like title says i bought a stedbani short throw and the bushing for ball is missing so i need one asap

    New to the Conquest

    shaggy240sx
    By shaggy240sx,
    Hello all! I am about to get a conquest here shortly in the next couple of days... figured I would introduce myself. Northern Virginia area.   http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g63/shaggy240sx/conquest/conquest.jpg   http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g63/shaggy240sx/conquest/SL732295.jpg   http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g63/shaggy240sx/conquest/SL732303.jpg   http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g63/shaggy240sx/conquest/SL732304.jpg     http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g63/shaggy240sx/conquest

    87 Starion in VA $200

    TopDawg_43
    By TopDawg_43,
    A friend of mine has a 87 Starion for sale. It ahs a new clutch, new turbo, and a custom 2-tone paint job. The engine ran good as well. The fuel line bust on it, and burnt up the wiring harness. I don’t have any pics of the car. The interior is in good shape.   All he wants is $200 for it. I’d have it, but the wife said I can’t buy another car right now :roll: .

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...