Jump to content

    tokico blues (all around)

    idriftnaked707
    By idriftnaked707,
    yes im looking for some tokico blues but prefferably the rears, or i will buy the set if the set is in good shape thanks

    Replacement Conquest Decals, Metallic Silver SOLD

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    SOLD

    g54b ARP rod bolts, Jet valve elim kit

    putz2point6
    By putz2point6,
    located in the san fernando valley   i forgot what i paid for these, make me a sensible offer   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/slimeball6969/mystarion/S7000977.jpg   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/slimeball6969/mystarion/S7000980.jpg   Forgot what i paid for the JVE kit, so again, make me an offer   thanks

    Wideband (UPDATED) W/ PRICES

    matt88
    By matt88,
    How many people would be interested in a wideband gage and sensor kit. I can get great prices on AEM, NGK, or Inovative. Which one would everyone prefer????? Then I will set up the pricing structure. I would need at least 5 but 10 would be better prices.   Please post your interest in one of the 3 wideband controllers   Thanks Matt   UPDATE ****PRICES****   AEM part# 304100 259 shipped   Inovative part# LC1 189 shipped   NGK AFX part#91101 244 shipped   These prices are shipped to the 48 sta

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...