Jump to content

    BRAND NEW Drivers seat belt tracking, complete

    DieHARDmitsu.
    By DieHARDmitsu.,
    Bought this tracking from dealer, never installed, still in original wrapping. This part is discontinued and hard to find in good used condition. Best offer takes it. Please E mail me for pics. torrence210@yahoo.com

    BRAND NEW Drivers seat belt tracking, complete

    DieHARDmitsu.
    By DieHARDmitsu.,
    Bought this tracking from dealer, never installed, still in original wrapping. This part is discontinued and hard to find in good used condition. Best offer takes it. Please E mail me for pics. torrence210@yahoo.com

    18G turbo need to sell quick! $450.00 shipped

    JTG
    By JTG,
    Since I'm taking my Quest back to stock I've decided to let go of my 18g turbo. I picked up a nice 12a today. As soon as I get the 18g pulled I will have pictures. Probably later tonight.   No shaft play, boosts awesome, 3 port wastegate.   Asking $450 shipped for a quick sell.   I have a line on a complete running engine setup for the 87 I just bought but I need to act fast or I will miss out on it which is the only reason I'm selling this turbo.

    SOLD

    JTG
    By JTG,
    I've got a spare set of rear emblems for a Starion that are in great shape.   $25.00 shipped   http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6355/0811071647av0.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...